I know, what a nightmare! Aren’t grills meant to be cooked on? Isn’t their fate to fry up pounds of meat for your daily pleasure? Why, the heck does one have stop cooking and clean a grill? Trust me when I say the King of Twin Eagles Grill hears your pain. That’s why we put together this 15 minute how to clean your grill cheat sheet together. You ready?
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
Gloves, dish soap, foil, paper towels, a grill brush, a bucket, stainless-steel wipes, and a whisk broom.
- Turn off the grill.
- Throw on those gloves, fill that bucket with warm water, remove the grates and metal plates.
MINUTE THREE TO SEVEN:
- Cover the heating parts of your grill with foil.
- Grab the Grill brush and scrub the heck out of the underside of the hood.
- Use that Grill brush to scrub the inside of the walls.
- Empty the drip pan.
MINUTE NINE TO ELEVEN:
- Use the Grill brush to scrape away at the grates.
- Toss the foil and reconnect your grill!
- Smile because you’re almost done!
- Grab some stainless wipes and give the exterior of your grill a good cleaning!
- Admire your work. Your grill is ready to BBQ. The King of Twin Eagle Grills plans on frying up some burgers, want any?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kirk came into this world telling stories and knocking out pages with words. He’s a D.I.Y. King, Bazinga Jedi, and like many of us a Netflix addict. His journey led him to blog and social media writing for various online publications, IMDB credits, and a lead creative writer position at the business naming agency Biz Name Wiz. Feel free to drop him a line at his portfolio site Kirk’s Bedroom, he loves hearing from people.